Yesterday I created a mesh for the second character of my upcomming animation short for Bradford University. The mammoth is a low-poly mesh that consists of 820 quads, 4 textures and uv maps. I did the whole thing from scratch in 5 hours, using mainly Maya, but also Z-brush for the UV mapping and Photoshop for the texturing and transparency maps.
You can see a better quality render at my flickr gallery, which is previewed in a small window on the left side of this blog.
I found out how to embed 3d in flash content, so from now on, I will be able to post actual 3d viewers instead of static pictures :P